15 reasons why Ningxia Red is should your new wellness staple!
1. The NingXia wolfberry provides ample antioxidants to strengthen the immune system.
2. Antioxidants in NR help fight free radical attacks that occur thousands of times a day in each cell of the human body.
3. It has the highest S-ORAC rating for fighting the most abundant free radical that causes damage to our cells—the Super Oxide free radical.
4. Eating NingXia wolfberries enhances Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD). SODs scavenge free radicals that damage the DNA of cells. This scavenging ultimately increases our ability to live longer and healthier.
5. It strengthens the brain neurotransmitters against free radical activity, possibly slowing age-related memory loss.
6. The NingXia wolfberry is powerful in helping the liver function properly by boosting glutathione levels. Glutathione is the most important antioxidant and detoxification enzyme in the liver. It helps promote healthy eyes and vision. This wolfberry is high in antioxidant carotenoids including beta-carotene and zeaxanthin. Beta-carotene is good for the retina and zeaxanthin is needed for good eye sight. This wolfberry has the highest amount or zeaxanthin and other carotenoids of any food known.
7. The main constituent in the NingXia wolfberry is lyceum barbarum polysaccharide (LBP), according to studies in China. LBP helps to rebuild white blood cell counts. Phagocytes and the activity of natural killer cells are increased and can bind to cancer cells.
All of my customers who buy and drink Ningxia in the month of July will get an exclusive invitation to the Ningxia VIP Insiders group. Community, Giveaways, and more.
Create your free customer account here
Want a preview of the Ningxia VIP here Insiders group? Click HERE
8. The NingXia wolfberry enhances T-cell function.
9. In many cases, eating the berry lowers or stabilizes blood sugars.
10. It has a B vitamin complex essential to the body.
11. It shows anti-fungal anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties due to an amino acid called solavetivone.
12. The NingXia wolfberry contains beta-sitosterol, a natural anti-inflammatory, thus reducing pain.
13. It has amino acids like L-arginine, which is necessary for maintaining, building and repairing our cells.
14. NR has a high acid-binding ability; it flushes out the acid that causes inflammation and stress. Getting rid of the acid slows down aging, illness, and disease.
15. Studies show that eating these wolfberries will decrease the amount of oxidation to cholesterol (fat) which leads to a process that creates plaque in the arteries. Oxidized cholesterol creates “sticky foam cells” that build up on artery walls.
The NingXia Wolfberry: A Powerful Natural Ally against Disease and Aging by Dr. Hugo Rodier, MD. and Discovery of the Ultimate Superfood by Gary Young, ND, Ronald Lawrence, MD, and Marc Schreuder.
This information is for educational purposes only and is not meant to treat or cure any disease. NINGXIA RED
Ningxia Red is a powerhouse supplement! Click the picture below and grab some.
Tap contact at the top if you have any questions!